Salt mix

Images made through a microscope. All subject types.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Saul

Post by Saul »

Smokedaddy wrote:I can really appreciate your design as I mentioned before. Very creative. I was trying to make something similar couple years ago but it was way to much work. Guess I couldn't think outside the box.
Thanks James for your kind comment !

Theoretically it looks very doable for this condenser (insert looks bigger than mine). What is the diameter (mm ) of the Ph stop/filter ? And of the insert itself ? Why one corner is "cut" ?

Smokedaddy

Post by Smokedaddy »

Saul wrote:
Smokedaddy wrote:I can really appreciate your design as I mentioned before. Very creative. I was trying to make something similar couple years ago but it was way to much work. Guess I couldn't think outside the box.
Thanks James for your kind comment !

Theoretically it looks very doable for this condenser (insert looks bigger than mine). What is the diameter (mm ) of the Ph stop/filter ? And of the insert itself ? Why one corner is "cut" ?
That was 2 years ago Saul ... I'd have to check. It would be a hassle disassembling it each time. <duh> 3D printing a slider might do the trick. Not sure why I didn't try that. Prolly spinning my wheels with to many other useless microscope projects.

-JW:

Saul

Post by Saul »

Smokedaddy wrote:That was 2 years ago Saul ... I'd have to check. It would be a hassle disassembling it each time. <duh> 3D printing a slider might do the trick. Not sure why I didn't try that. Prolly spinning my wheels with to many other useless microscope projects
No worries, it will be 20mm , like on my insert. I should get this condenser (with or without insert), flexible tool :) ...

Saul

Post by Saul »

Some photos of the slider:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic