www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - Micro Video Tips - Editing Out Dust
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Micro Video Tips - Editing Out Dust

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Macro and Micro Technique and Technical Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mitch640

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:14 am    Post subject: Micro Video Tips - Editing Out Dust Reply with quote

For those who use DSLR cameras for video recording, you may have noticed what looks like sensor dust in your videos. In most cases, it is probably dead pixels and can not be cleaned away. I use the Canon T1i, which is a camera infamous for pixel element failure. [Canon seems to have fixed it by the T3i model]

For whatever reason, if they bother you, there is now a fix for that if you use later versions of Adobe Premiere. Here is a tutorial video showing how to do it. The tutorial is not my own video, but made by a friend using one of my videos, with sensor spots, as a subject.

If you have questions after viewing the tutorial, I will try to clear them up. It's pretty easy to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLXmbMzrWCE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Macro and Micro Technique and Technical Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: