Object movie rig

A forum to ask questions, post setups, and generally discuss anything having to do with photomacrography and photomicroscopy.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Graham Stabler

Post by Graham Stabler »

I hope microsoft actually do something with that technology and don't just sit on it working out how to make a lot of $$$ from it.

Graham

Graham Stabler

Post by Graham Stabler »

I've sorted out the automation of the capture now including some not so fun time spent with VisualC++ I also had to add another signal from the camera to my motion control system to tell it the image is saved as this time varies.

Just a quick test, no stacking, assembled into a collage. Again the shaft is 1mm diameter. I'm still experimenting with lighting.

Cheers,

Graham

Graham Stabler

Post by Graham Stabler »

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for a neat test subject, something more interesting than a nut but instantly recognizable, preferably non-biological at this stage while I sort out the process.

Graham

augusthouse

Post by augusthouse »

Graham,

Putting on 'thinking-cap' and 'safety-helmet/glasses'.....

How about a small (tiny) marble, bead, jewel; but not too 'reflective'. A small opal or ammolite would be interesting.....A seed pod...A coffee bean...A pearl!...Something from an old computer expansion card....

Craig
To use a classic quote from 'Antz' - "I almost know exactly what I'm doing!"

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic