Detalles moneda de 2 céntimos de euro, luz coaxial. 100x (apilado).

Images made through a microscope. All subject types.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

adomacro

Detalles moneda de 2 céntimos de euro, luz coaxial. 100x (apilado).

Post by adomacro »

Image464 by Adolfo Ruiz, en Flickr

Image463 by Adolfo Ruiz, en Flickr

Image462 by Adolfo Ruiz, en Flickr

Image461 by Adolfo Ruiz, en Flickr

Lou Jost

Re: Detalles moneda de 2 céntimos de euro, luz coaxial. 100x (apilado).

Post by Lou Jost »

Muy hermoso. ?Cual es el objectivo y formato?

adomacro

Post by adomacro »

Lou Jost wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:18 am
Muy hermoso. ?Cual es el objectivo y formato?
Hi Lou, thank you very much for your comment. The format is very simple, it is really a metallurgical or metallurgical microscope that I have made with pieces from eBay, it is a dichroic mirror placed on the microscope, it is coaxial illumination, the light falls vertically through the objective on the sample, the images are cropped because there is a lot of aberration at the edges. Regards

Lou Jost

Post by Lou Jost »

Thanks for your answer Adomacro. My question was more specific. What 100x objective was it? Finite or infinite? And what size is the sensor: APS, FF, MFT?

Also, why the dichroic mirror? What color does it reflect? Are you sure the mirror was dichroic? The diversity of colors in the final image suggests that all colors are coming through.

adomacro

Post by adomacro »

Lou Jost wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:05 am
Thanks for your answer Adomacro. My question was more specific. What 100x objective was it? Finite or infinite? And what size is the sensor: APS, FF, MFT?

Also, why the dichroic mirror? What color does it reflect? Are you sure the mirror was dichroic? The diversity of colors in the final image suggests that all colors are coming through.
Hi Lou, good night. The microscope is a standard carl zeiss, the illumination is vertical. I have attached a vertical illuminator from a nikon optiphot microscope (it has a dichroic mirror) and then I have attached a wooden box with a led bulb that I have attached to the nikon illuminator with a piece of plumbing pvc, the camera is a canon eos 1100d with tubes in extension, the objective is 10x plan, although I do not really know which one I used because I have several and I change them all the time, those colors only appear on coins that have copper coating that are very dirty and on any copper material, Greetings.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic