Camera upgrade

Have questions about the equipment used for macro- or micro- photography? Post those questions in this forum.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Smokedaddy

Post by Smokedaddy »

MarkSturtevant wrote:Given the mentioning of Olympus mirrorless micro 4/3 ......
Thanks, I'm open to all suggestions. I know nothing about that camera. Guess I need to do some research.

metebalci

Post by metebalci »

I am using Fuji X-T2 (on zeiss stemi 508) without any camera adapter (1x). It covers a bit more than the intermediate image but the small darkish corners is acceptable for me. It can be tethered but to be honest I am not fan of using tethering, I basically use its HDMI output and use a camera release. If I was buying a camera now, I would buy an OM-D E-M1 Mark2 (or 3 if there is enough budget). It would fit better to the intermediate image size I believe, it has a little smaller pixel pitch, and it has pixel shifting.

Mete

bralex

Post by bralex »

I am quite happy with my Oly EM-5 MkII - still getting good software and firmware upgrades, in-camera focus bracketing, and good lenses available. I don't post much - moved then lost my photo space in favor of a home office once shutdown started - but hope to be doing more soon.

Smokedaddy

Post by Smokedaddy »

Thanks for the suggestion Mete.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic