Nikon E600 FS

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

chanik

Nikon E600 FS

Post by chanik »

Got a E800 tricked out so selling my E600 infinity with 3 CFI60 Objectives and magnification changer. The objectives are worth more than the scope really so would consider selling them separately. 1) 100x Planatic Apochromatic PH3 1.40NA 2) 20x Planapo 0.75NA 3) 4x plan Fluor 0.13NA. Hard to find the 100x planapo with Phase contrast. The optivar/mag changer is designed for Nikon infinity scopes and has 0.62x, 1x, 1.25x and 2x settings as well as an electronic position connection that is unused. Dual 10x/22mm CFI eyepieces which are standard. I have 2 improvised camera adaptors I have used with this scope. Condenser is Abbe 1.25NA with phase slider and two homemade phase annuli. Is really superb at high power especially if you take the trouble to oil the condenser. I mainly use the slider just to do darkfield with the 20x. 20W halogen bulb assembly detaches for the Kohler illumination. All optics are pristine; no scratches. Prefer local pickup as this is a 30lb monster. Figure $1200 for the scope and $2K more for the objectives. $200 to ship I would guess.

Nikon E600
Lumix DMC-GX85

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic