Canon MP35 - extensions and usable mag range

Have questions about the equipment used for macro- or micro- photography? Post those questions in this forum.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

chris_ma

Post by chris_ma »

RobertOToole wrote:
chris_ma wrote:PS: found a page with datasheets for the Mejiro lenses here:
http://www.visioneyes.co.kr/main/sub.ht ... =33&page=1
Thanks for that Chris! :shock:
I've been to that site and missed those somehow!
Great find, at least for me :D
glad I could be of a little help, your page has been an immense resource for me..
RobertOToole wrote:Save money and get a Sigma 2.8/50. The Nikkor 55 has a nice center performance but the corners are not as good as the Sigma.
good idea, I think I know somebody who has the Sigma, so I might be able to borrow it for a few days.
jup, I spent a fair amount of time on there as well, another lovely website!

I guess I should try to get my camera platform finalised as soon as possible and run some tests with what I have here and can borrow, but looking for lenses is just too much fun :)

but that should go into another thread I guess.
chris

RobertOToole

Post by RobertOToole »

chris_ma wrote: glad I could be of a little help, your page has been an immense resource for me..
Thanks, glad to hear it's helping someone! :D

good idea, I think I know somebody who has the Sigma, so I might be able to borrow it for a few days.

The best thing is they are cheap used, units in good shape go for as little as $50-99 on eBay sometimes.

I guess I should try to get my camera platform finalised as soon as possible and run some tests with what I have here and can borrow, but looking for lenses is just too much fun :)

Yes there are some amazing finds out there! Some people like to keep finds a secret but I always share at least.

Speaking of secrets, browse over to :

http://www.photomacrography.net/forum/v ... 241#250241

and give me your best guess when you get a minute. Only one person has replied so far, i'm interested what you think.

Robert

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic