Membership JML 20X Purchase

Have questions about the equipment used for macro- or micro- photography? Post those questions in this forum.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

rodilio

Membership JML 20X Purchase

Post by rodilio »

If possible I also am interested in buying one of these, I am from Spain.
Thanks

naturephoto1

Re: Membership JML 20X Purchase

Post by naturephoto1 »

rodilio wrote:If possible I also am interested in buying one of these, I am from Spain.
Thanks
You are already on the list since you sent me a PM. I was away when you sent the message. I read the message on my cell phone and I am sorry that I forgot to respond when I returned.

naturephoto1

Post by naturephoto1 »

This is your last chance to get your name into me for the lenses. I am going to place my offer for as it stands now 16 lenses shortly. I will indicate to Sunnking that this is photomacrogaphy.net group bid and that they should counter offer if my bid is insufficient. I will keep everyone informed as to the outcome and the final pricing which will not include shipping and additional fees for Paypal (unless I get a better understanding of payment without the international fees).

As an update, I have just made an offer for 16 lenses and am awaiting Sunnking's response. If the offer is accepted great, if not, I asked that a counter offer be made. I will keep everyone informed.

Rich

naturephoto1

Post by naturephoto1 »

Sunnking accepted my offer and I have paid for the entire order.

The price was $495.20 for 16 lenses or $30.95 each plus shipping to me of $12.74. This works out to a cost of $31.75 each including shipping to me.

I do not know if I have a sufficient number of small boxes to ship all of these and will have to check. If I do not, I may have to get and purchase some small boxes.

As things stand, there will be 4 lenses sent to one recipient to forward the other 3 in the UK including Laurie, Harold, and Johan (the recipient of the lenses name has been withheld).

2 will be sent to one recipient in South Africa.

Unless some members from the same country request, it as in France, all of the additional lenses (a total of 10) will be sent to each of the individuals on the list.

We will have to work out the payment for your lenses shortly. Hopefully, I will receive the order by the beginning of next week. I will check the lenses for appearance and cosmetics prior to shipping them on to each of you.

Rich

Beatrix

Post by Beatrix »

Hi,
Im new to this list, I have been a lurker for quite a while. :oops:

The possibility of owning one of these lenses has prompted me to register :)
Just confirming the order for 2 lenses . I sent a PM yesterday.

Also time to express my appreciation for all the knowledge and information that is shared on this list.
Newbie to macro

Many thanks,
Rakes

naturephoto1

Post by naturephoto1 »

Beatrix wrote:Hi,
Im new to this list, I have been a lurker for quite a while. :oops:

The possibility of owning one of these lenses has prompted me to register :)
Just confirming the order for 2 lenses . I sent a PM yesterday.

Also time to express my appreciation for all the knowledge and information that is shared on this list.
Newbie to macro

Many thanks,
Rakes
Hi Rakes,

Yes you are on the list. I am sorry, that I did not respond to your PM. When it is time, 2 of the lenses will be sent to you in South Africa. At this point, I have not done any research as to the shipping cost for you.

Rich

Beatrix

Post by Beatrix »

Hi Rakes,

Yes you are on the list. I am sorry, that I did not respond to your PM. When it is time, 2 of the lenses will be sent to you in South Africa. At this point, I have not done any research as to the shipping cost for you.

Rich[/quote]

Wow, :D Thanks so much for doing this :D .

Rakes

naturephoto1

Post by naturephoto1 »

I am trying to figure out what makes the most sense to send some of the lenses to everyone. I still need to find out the country in which David (Vendav)) lives.

As things stand now, I will be sending all 4 lenses to the UK to 1 recipient who will distribute the other lenses to the others living in the UK. I am to be paid by the recipient who will forward the lenses to the other members and will be paid by the 3 other members.

3 of the lenses are to be shipped to France to Chris Lilley, Shrek, and Thierry (didin22). Do the 3 of you want me to do the same as we are doing for the shipment, payment, and distribution to the UK?

2 of the lenses are to be shipped to Spain to Saludos (cloantita) and rodilio. Again do you want me to do the same as we are doing for the shipment, payment, and distribution to the UK?

2 of the lenses are to be shipped to Switzerland to David (Blcak) and to Barry. Again do you want me to do the same as we are doing for the shipment, payment, and distribution to the UK?

Thanks for your input.

Rich
Last edited by naturephoto1 on Thu May 31, 2012 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChrisR
Site Admin

Post by ChrisR »

I still need to find out the country in which David (Vdnday)
There was a David (Vendav) in the UK...?

cloantita

Post by cloantita »

Hello to all. Again many thanks to Richard for his work.

I think is best to ship it separately, no there is a great difference, if later we have to reship to the other.

Greetings
Honorio Cócera.

lauriek

Post by lauriek »

Many thanks to you Richard for all your efforts, and the unnamed UK forwarder! :) Obviously let us know when you need payment and PM your Paypal details and I'll get payment sorted ASAP!

didin22

Post by didin22 »

Chris,
Thank you for all!

I can do the relay for France but I don't know yet if the other french guys will agree.

-I live in the Hauts-de-Seine (dept 92).
-Shrek , I know that you are from Toulouse. That mean I should mail you the item if you don't have an opportunity to come in Paris Area.
-Chris Lilley, from where are you ?
-Can you both send me a PM and give me your opinion ASAP ?

naturephoto1

Post by naturephoto1 »

The 16 lenses were shipped via UPS today. I believe that they should be delivered on Monday, June, 4.

Rich

Blcak

Post by Blcak »

naturephoto1 wrote:to be shipped to Switzerland to David (Blcak)
I study and live in Germany for a while now, I'd rather have it here! :)

naturephoto1

Post by naturephoto1 »

Blcak wrote:
naturephoto1 wrote:to be shipped to Switzerland to David (Blcak)
I study and live in Germany for a while now, I'd rather have it here! :)
Hi David,

That is fine. Send me your information via a PM and I will arrange accordingly.

Rich

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic