Where to find Zerene stacker for windows 32bit

A forum to ask questions, post setups, and generally discuss anything having to do with photomacrography and photomicroscopy.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Redzicowszki

Where to find Zerene stacker for windows 32bit

Post by Redzicowszki »

Hello!
I searched everywhere on the internet for zerene stacker software to download it with crack or something like that but I can not find the version for 32 bit windows 7 or windows 8.I can only find 64bit on and a mac version.
So does anybody know where to find it ? :) tnx

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

Post by rjlittlefield »

Redzicowszki, welcome aboard! :D

First, speaking as the fellow who wrote Zerene Stacker, let me pleasantly suggest that asking this forum about how to find a stolen copy on a crack site is perhaps not the best introduction you could have made. :wink:

Legitimate copies for all types of computers can be downloaded from http://zerenesystems.com/cms/stacker/softwaredownloads. The downloads are 30 days free trial, unrestricted functionality at the Professional Edition Level.

--Rik

Will Milne

Post by Will Milne »

Lol- what a remarkably cultured and restrained response :)))

WIll

g4lab

Post by g4lab »

Rik I DO hope to meet you in person one day. :lol: :D

Does we need to organize a convention??!?

SteveGreen1953

Post by SteveGreen1953 »

Rik, you are clearly a gentleman.

spongepuppy

Post by spongepuppy »

Comedy gold.
---
Matt Inman

Redzicowszki

Post by Redzicowszki »

ok,I am sorry :) I will buy it my friend...but can you tell me what is the difference between professional and personal version....once again that was really immature from me and I am very sorry. :D

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

Post by rjlittlefield »

I am happy to hear from you again! Thank you for the apology and the moment of amusement. I think this experience has put a smile on many faces. :D

The differences between Personal and Professional are described in detail on the Zerene Stacker FAQ page, HERE. It's the first question, top of the page.

Also, if you qualify for Student Edition then that's the one you should probably get. It has the same technical capabilities as Personal, but much cheaper.

--Rik

Redzicowszki

Post by Redzicowszki »

:) I am in a very bad financial situation so I searched for a cheap(free) version but I never realized that it is stealing.....I am ashamed now :( :oops: Sorry once again and I hope that we will forget this deed of mine and we will hang out together and discuss more on this forum and that you would accept me as a part of this community

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

Post by rjlittlefield »

We will be very happy to have you as a part of this community!

Please don't beat yourself up too badly -- a lot of people have no idea how the crack sites actually work. Certainly I did not, until long after I had to start dealing with them.

What happens is interesting. It turns out that there is an active community of pirates that provide incentives for people to upload stolen software to their sites. With Zerene Stacker in particular, what happens is that periodically somebody steals a credit card, uses the stolen card to buy a license, then packages the stolen license, copies of my installers, and goodness knows what other malware into a bundle that gets uploaded to "shareware" sites around the world. Sometime later, the credit card holder finds out about the fraud and complains to their credit card company, which responds by taking back the purchase amount plus a chargeback fee from Zerene Systems, leaving me with some actual cash out of pocket plus a rogue license to deal with.

Meanwhile the pirates have gotten benefit from the upload, the credit card company has made money on the chargeback, and my reseller has extracted handling fees as well. In short, everybody except me comes out ahead in the deal!

Of course I find this annoying. But certainly a lot of people who seek out and download the pirated packages either have no idea or have not really thought through what's going on. They just think they're getting a good deal. I have a lot of sympathy for those folks. The pirates themselves, not so much. :twisted:

--Rik

dissent

Post by dissent »

C'mon, Redzicowski. Pony up teh dough my friend. 89 bucks is pretty reasonable for a personal license, and you can always upgrade it later if you want. And then you won't get a lump of coal from Santa and you'll stay on the "Nice" list. :)
- Ian
"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities. Truth isn't." - Mark Twain

Redzicowszki

Post by Redzicowszki »

Dont worry my friend ;) I will purchase it soon :) I hope I am still on the "nice" list :P

Chris S.
Site Admin

Post by Chris S. »

Redzicowszki,

At your Website, you display a very nice image of a hand plunging into water. I presume you shot this through the side of an aquarium?

While not a "macro" image, your approach might be of interest to those of us at this forum who sometimes shoot subjects underwater. I've tried to shoot closeup and macro images through the side of an aquarium, but have not been satisfied with the resulting resolution. I had assumed this was because it was impossible to shoot with high resolution through an aquarium-level thickness of glass; however, Rik both calculated and demonstrated that this is not the case. (In this interesting thread). So at present, I assume that the lack of resolution I experienced was due to the quality of the glass in the aquarium I used.

Care to discuss your experience? At least at the resolution you displayed, your image seems nicely sharp.

Cheers,

--Chris

Redzicowszki

Post by Redzicowszki »

Hi Chris!
Thank you
I never had a problem with sharpness nor the quality when i shoot trough my fish tank. I am really satisfied with the IQ.
My aquarium is not made out of glass it was made of translucent plexiglass.
I cleaned the aquarium before the shoot both from the inside and outside.
to extract more details I used two flashes to light my subject(hand) and a third flash to illuminate the background.
So basically it needs to be really clean and well lit.
My plexiglass thickness is about 1.5 centimeters(maybe I am wrong i could not precisely measure it. Hope it helps a little bit :) :wink:

Chris S.
Site Admin

Post by Chris S. »

Thanks, Redzicowszki.

My fishtank was thinner than yours, made of glass, and also thoroughly cleaned prior to shooting--perhaps just of lower quality.

Cheers,

--Chris

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic