Hello from Italy

Lets get to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

pafalco

Hello from Italy

Post by pafalco »

Hello
My name is Paolo, age 67, a retired technician from Telecomitalia.
My passion for photography began 50 years ago, when my father gave me permission to use his precious Leica IIIc.
Soon after I bought my first camera, the famous Nikon F Photomic , and started to shoot and develop my photos ( in the bathroom...)
This passion endured until now, with variable periods of activity, and now that I have more free time to follow my interests I want to improve
my modest skills. I was always fascinated from macro photography, and having the luck of living in a wonderful region, Tuscany, I hope to
shoot some nice macros. From many years I was fascinated from the micro four thirds system, and now I own the OM1 camera and yesterday
the new olympus 90mm macro f3.5 pro joined my old olympus 60mm f2.8 macro.
Sorry for my poor english, and happy to see that I am not alone from Italy.....
Thanks to everyone who share their knowlodges and will help to improve my skills

Sym P. le

Re: Hello from Italy

Post by Sym P. le »

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your contributions.

Darionett

Re: Hello from Italy

Post by Darionett »

pafalco wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:09 am
Hello
My name is Paolo, age 67, a retired technician from Telecomitalia.
My passion for photography began 50 years ago, when my father gave me permission to use his precious Leica IIIc.
Soon after I bought my first camera, the famous Nikon F Photomic , and started to shoot and develop my photos ( in the bathroom...)
This passion endured until now, with variable periods of activity, and now that I have more free time to follow my interests I want to improve
my modest skills. I was always fascinated from macro photography, and having the luck of living in a wonderful region, Tuscany, I hope to
shoot some nice macros. From many years I was fascinated from the micro four thirds system, and now I own the OM1 camera and yesterday
the new olympus 90mm macro f3.5 pro joined my old olympus 60mm f2.8 macro.
Sorry for my poor english, and happy to see that I am not alone from Italy.....
Thanks to everyone who share their knowlodges and will help to improve my skills
Ciao Paolo, benvenuto!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic