Greetings From the Southeast

Lets get to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

J_Rogers

Greetings From the Southeast

Post by J_Rogers »

Hello everyone! First post here, although I will admit to being an avid reader of this forum for quite some time now. Finally getting around to making an account & hope to be an active member here.

A little about me; I have a MS in Computational Science & Engineering, and love researching number theory. Since I spend most of my day analyzing numbers, I typically spend my free time on more hands-on, physical things. I am incredibly fascinated by metrology & tribology and enjoy finding ways to incorporate both micro & macro photography into that. Also an avid coin collector.

My list of current gear (which I plan on upgrading in the near future) includes: 2 Nikon d3300's one of which is full spectrum. A Nikon d3400, that for now ill deem the "Frankenstein Nikon" until I get around to posting about it, 2 Newport XMS50-s motorized stages & a third from their GTS line, and a handful of mediocre lenses that I use for magnification less than 3-4x. Also have both an Olympus SZ61 & BH10 that I use from time to time.

-Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

Re: Greetings From the Southeast

Post by rjlittlefield »

Welcome aboard!

--Rik

Lou Jost

Re: Greetings From the Southeast

Post by Lou Jost »

Sounds like an interesting combination of abilities. It will be fun to see what you are doing!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic