multiple items including APO SK40/2.8

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

austrokiwi1

multiple items including APO SK40/2.8

Post by austrokiwi1 »

MY clean up of my coin photography gear continues. Getting lazy I am listing multiple items in this post. All items are in Vienna Austria. If you want more than one item I will consider reasonable offers. This won't be my final listing as I still have some boxes to go through(When interested in an item please PM me) all items are in Vienna(1220) Austria :

1. Sold: Schnieder Kreutznach APO-Componon HM 2.8/40 and UNIFOC with Emount adapter. Lens is in good condition,
2. Mamiya auto bellows( full tilt shift) with Sony e mount adapter. €150.00 I had installed a new bellows on this unit soon after I purchased it..

3. Minolta tilt shift bellows. good condition and light tight. €50.00

4. Kaiser copystand column and RA 101 mount. This was the heart of my macro stand. To mount my stack shot on it I had to remove some rubber from the RA101. I still have the rubber but don't recommend using it as it introduces to much vibration. I do have the granite slab (600mm X600mm X30mm) that it was attached to. Obviously way too heavy for posting, but if someone wanted to pick it up in Vienna I will include it. Otherwise sale is for just the column and RA 101 €120.00.

5. Assorted rails and clamps(not selling individually) €80.00 the lot
sk 40mm and unifoc.jpg
sk20b.jpg
mamiya2.jpg
mamiya 1a.jpg
kaiser.jpg
assorted rails and clamps.jpg
Attachments
SK 40.jpg
Still learning,
Cameras' Sony A7rII, OLympus OMD-EM10II
Macro lenses: Printing nikkor 105mm, Sony FE 90mm F2.8 Macro G, Schneider Kreuznach Makro Iris 50mm , 2.8, Schnieder Kreuznach APO Componon HM 40mm F2.8 , Mamiya 645 120mm F4 Macro ( used with mirex tilt shift adapter), Olympus 135mm 4.5 bellows lens, Oly 80mm bellows lens, Olympus 60mm F2.8

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic