SanDisk Extreme PRO CFast 2.0 64GB New In Package $50

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

RobertOToole

SanDisk Extreme PRO CFast 2.0 64GB New In Package $50

Post by RobertOToole »

Anyone in need of any extra CFast 64GB cards?

I have 3 units in unopened packages and I am asking $60 each. + postage. This 40% off the retail price. $150 for the all 3 units.

Card specs:
CFast 2.0
64GB
525MB/s Read and 450MB/s Write

From WD:

The SanDisk Extreme PRO® CFast™ 2.0 memory card delivers the high performance that broadcast, cinema, and photography professionals demand today. This memory card for cameras features a Video Performance Guarantee of 130MB/s (VPG 130)4 which enables cinema-quality 4K video recording (4096x2160p)1. And its write speeds of up to 450MB/s5 and data transfer speeds of up to 525MB/s5 provide extreme workflow efficiency. Our second generation CFast card, the SanDisk Extreme PRO CFast 2.0 memory card was designed in collaboration with leading-edge camera manufacturers to assure an exceptional user experience from the first shot.

SDCFSP-064G-A46D

$99 on WD.com:

https://www.westerndigital.com/products ... -064G-A46D

$99 on BHPhoto:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/ ... _515r.html

What is CFast Card?
CFast card is a successor of the CompactFlash format. It combines the CompactFlash card form factor with the Serial ATA (SATA) interface to offer reads and writes faster than typical CF cards. As far as appearance is concerned, the CFast memory card has the same size as CF cards. The primary purpose of developing this format is to achieve higher speeds. CFast memory card is increasingly replacing the previous CF cards and is being used in high-end cameras, as well as industrial products. The CFast cards are also available in two types- Type I and Type II.

Technical Specifications of CFast Card
Professional photographers and videographers shoot high-resolution images and 4K videos which need a lot of space and faster write speeds. To meet their storage capacity and speed demands, CFast was introduced that uses the Serial ATA (or SATA) similar to bus used in PCs. This makes CFast different from a typical Compact Flash that works on a dated Parallel ATA (or PATA) connection. The CFast cards are perfect for 4K video and heavy applications because they can provide a data transfers speed of up to 600 MB/s. This format provides significantly higher data-transfer speeds that result in clearing out memory buffer when shooting multiple sequences. The CFast 2.0 supports a SATA-3 interface which makes it ideal for high-end cameras to record 4K videos. Unlike the CF card which is connected through 50 pinholes, the CFast memory card consists of a SATA compatible 7-pin signal connector and a 17-pin power.

BTW, I have a big list of lenses that I will post tonight if you are looking for anything let me know. A few of the lenses are already gone. Message or email me.

Best,

Robert

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic