Wanted - help at - Allegro.pl

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

dolmadis

Wanted - help at - Allegro.pl

Post by dolmadis »

Hi All, Yes a bit cryptic..........

I am a PZO user and from time to time I browse https://allegro.pl/listing?string=pzo%2 ... O_FALLBACK.

I have looked into Terms and Conditions and as far as I can see buyers are unable to pay with sources outside of Poland and Sellers rarely ship outside of Poland.

Before the pandemic and Brexit I had a dealer friend who could purchase and ship for me to the uk.

I don't have anything in my target sights at the moment but if I did is there a member here that could help me make an occasional purchase?

Thanks

John

pawelfoto

Re: Wanted - help at - Allegro.pl

Post by pawelfoto »

I will be happy to help you. I live in Poland, I am an active buyer on Allegro, I can pay without any problems, and if there are difficulties with getting along with the seller, I will take the transport home and send it by courier to you. When you find something, write what you agreed
==regards, Paweł

dolmadis

Re: Wanted - help at - Allegro.pl

Post by dolmadis »

Thank you so much for your help.

At the moment I am hoping to find, one day, a photo tube fitting for a PZO MST 130.

If I see one or something else of interest I will PM you with the opportunity with details.

Best Regards, John

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic