SOLD ~50 Scanner Lenses for $30

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

ray_parkhurst

SOLD ~50 Scanner Lenses for $30

Post by ray_parkhurst »

I recently purchased a big group of scanner / microfiche / industrial lenses at an estate sale. I listed these in a thread, see here:

http://www.photomacrography.net/forum/v ... =3&t=44010

I've checked a few of these out but they are all too short focal length for me to use in my coin photography work, so I am going to see if any forum member might want to take a chance on them. I did check out the Miyauchi lens, and it seems excellent, as do the two Minolta lenses, but these along with most of the lenses are in the 20-25mm range, much too short for my work as it's almost impossible to light a coin how I would like to with such short working distance. A few of the lenses I tested were not so great, and a few were just good, but I've only tested a handful of the 50+ lenses represented in this group. Another aspect is that they are quite dirty, and take a good amount of care to clean them without damage. I just don't have the patience.

Best way to ship these is probably a USPS Small Flat Rate box. While small, these will weigh more than 2lbs shipped so the Small FRB ($8) is probably most economical. Only someone on the US West Coast would pay less by regular Priority. Shipping to other countries would be ~$40.
Last edited by ray_parkhurst on Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scarodactyl

Re: ~50 Scanner Lenses for $30

Post by Scarodactyl »

I'd be happy to take these if thry're available. Sounds like a fun lens adventure.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic