Looking for a x10 LWD lens

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

soldevilla

Looking for a x10 LWD lens

Post by soldevilla »

Hi, I 'm teaching :lol: microphoto of minerals to a friend, and he need a x10 LWD lens. Nothing especial for to start... Someone have something without using it in the drawers?

Thanks

Scarodactyl

Re: Looking for a x10 LWD lens

Post by Scarodactyl »

I have a usmc 10x (mitutoyo clone) which is in imperfect condition--a little delam, the corners are a bit soft on aps c and there is a slight yellow cast to the image. Still, that can be easily corrected in photos and otherwise image quality is solidly not bad. I could part with it for 100 bucks including US shipping.

pawelfoto

Post by pawelfoto »

Hello. I have a lot of fondness for Spain, I have a friend in Madrid. I have a redundant, new, Chinese copy of the Mitutoyo 10x in my drawer. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000342 ... 1040Nd1uSt I tested it - the sharpness is good, there is a bit of CA. If you do not decide on the Scarodactyl offer, I will gladly send it to you. Since glass is for a beginner friend, I will easily send the lens from Poland without your prepayment, and when you see that it will be useful, then you can transfer me 150 euro. If not, you will send the objective back to me. If needed, I can add a 26 / 42mm ring adapter
== best, Pawel

soldevilla

Post by soldevilla »

thank you both very much. It's lovely to be in a forum like this with people like you.
Unfortunately my friend is starting with finite lens, I think it's easier at the beginning.

I also use finite lenses, but I find your offer very tempting to me ... Do you think you could extend your offer to me, pawelfoto? :P

pawelfoto

Post by pawelfoto »

Hi, Soldevilla,
please send me your exact address (my e-mail: ctl@laser.wroc.pl) and I will pack and send the lens. You will be able to test and see if it will be useful to you. Then you will make a decision. Remember that you will need a 200mm tube lens, it can be an ordinary zoom lens, e.g. old Sigma 70-210
== best, Pawel

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic