WTB Nikon DIC (infinity) prisms

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

PeteM

WTB Nikon DIC (infinity) prisms

Post by PeteM »

I'm hoping to complete a Nikon E600 microscope -- and am missing an "L" prism for the C-CU condenser. Other parts (e.g. oil condenser and various additional prisms) also of interest.

I do a "Micronaut" program at our local Children's Museum and elsewhere. With things "socially distanced," likely for some time, I'm hoping to put together a scope to photo a bunch of lessons and exercises over the next few months.

Updated 6/9 found all but the "L" prism. This required buying a second near-complete E600 DIC system, which will shortly be up for sale. Has the C-ND DIC nosepiece, five Plan objectives (some Fluor and Apo), PF 20 and PF 40 upper prisms, the "M" condenser prism to cover 20x, 40x, and 50x Plan oil CFI60 objectives, polarizer and analyzer, trinocular head, and an E600 stand in mint condition. A 10x DIC work-around also included, but don't have a second "H" prism for 100x DIC.
Last edited by PeteM on Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PeteM

Post by PeteM »

Bump.

PeteM

Post by PeteM »

Bump.

Perl

Post by Perl »

Hi

Think i can get an "H" prism for 100x DIC

How much do you offer for it ?

Regards
Pär
****** Seeing is Believing ******

PeteM

Post by PeteM »

Perl wrote:Hi

Think i can get an "H" prism for 100x DIC

How much do you offer for it ?

Regards
Pär
Thanks, Pär. I've found an "H" prism for myself. Perhaps the buyer of my second E600 will be interested (and I'll let him know). If you have access to an "L" prism, I'd be interested. Regards, Pete

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic