Wanted NIKON M Plan, 40/0.5 ELWD, 210/0 or 60/0.7

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

anto74

Wanted NIKON M Plan, 40/0.5 ELWD, 210/0 or 60/0.7

Post by anto74 »

Hello,
i'm looking for one objective 40x or 60x.
I consider also other brand with good resolution/sharpen on ApsC or Micro 4/3 and good working distance....
My budget is not big...or exchange with my Olympus LMPlan FI BD 20x/0.40 mint condition
I live in Italy and in May i will go to my brother in Houston TX ( if covid19 virus not stop my trip...)
Antonio

Chris S.
Site Admin

Re: Wanted NIKON M Plan, 40/0.5 ELWD, 210/0 or 60/0.7

Post by Chris S. »

Antonio,

I have four specimens of the Nikon M Plan 40x/0.5 ELWD finite objective that you ask about, and I only need one. One specimen has been spoken for by another form member before you asked, but I have the three others. I also have a specimen of the Nikon M Plan 60x/0.70 ELWD that I don't need, but the same forum member asked to purchase it before you did.

I've been putting off selling anything to this forum member until I have a chance to test all these objectives to make sure they are still in top condition. They were all good when I purchased them, but I have no wish to pass on any objective that is not currently in top form.

Once I test these objectives, I'll be happy to share test results with you, and if an objective you want tests well, share it with you at market price.

I no longer have any clue what I paid for most of these lenses. But if they test well, I'll be fine with sharing them at current fair market.

--Chris S.
anto74 wrote:Hello,
I consider also other brand with good resolution/sharpen on ApsC or Micro 4/3 and good working distance....
My budget is not big...or exchange with my Olympus LMPlan FI BD 20x/0.40 mint condition
I live in Italy and in May i will go to my brother in Houston TX ( if covid19 virus not stop my trip...)
Antonio

anto74

Post by anto74 »

Thanks Chris S., perfect!
I will wait patiently for your tests, in the meantime I am exercising with the two objectives 10x and 20x :)
In Italy the situation is now very complicated and we have to stay indoors, fortunately I can use smart working from home.
Thanks!
Antonio
Chris S. wrote:Antonio,

I have four specimens of the Nikon M Plan 40x/0.5 ELWD finite objective that you ask about, and I only need one. One specimen has been spoken for by another form member before you asked, but I have the three others. I also have a specimen of the Nikon M Plan 60x/0.70 ELWD that I don't need, but the same forum member asked to purchase it before you did.

I've been putting off selling anything to this forum member until I have a chance to test all these objectives to make sure they are still in top condition. They were all good when I purchased them, but I have no wish to pass on any objective that is not currently in top form.

Once I test these objectives, I'll be happy to share test results with you, and if an objective you want tests well, share it with you at market price.

I no longer have any clue what I paid for most of these lenses. But if they test well, I'll be fine with sharing them at current fair market.

--Chris S.
anto74 wrote:Hello,
Antonio

ap

Post by ap »

hi chris - are those objectives still for sale?
thank you, andy

Chris S.
Site Admin

Post by Chris S. »

They are still available, and I've corresponded with Andy via PM.

--Chris S.

Skeimi

Post by Skeimi »

Chris S. wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:55 am
They are still available, and I've corresponded with Andy via PM.

--Chris S.
Available any more? If so, pm with price ur asking

Chris S.
Site Admin

Post by Chris S. »

Skeimi wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:35 am
Available any more? If so, pm with price ur asking
I must admit that I forgot all about testing/selling these lenses. So yes, I still have them. I'll put this on the top of my "do list."

--Chris S.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic