zoom talk for beginners in macrophotograhy

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

BJ

zoom talk for beginners in macrophotograhy

Post by BJ »

Hello Team,
it is a very very long time since I have posted ("real" life intruded) but I still get great enjoyment from the wonderful images to be found here - thank you all!

I was recently asked if I knew anyone who could give a zoom talk / demonstration for beginners about starting out in macrophotography (very basic stuff). It would be for a group of amateur geologists in the UK who are interested in making macro images of rocks and fossils. These subjects can be difficult to image successfully because of poor contrast or deep shadows so lighting is critical.

So I am writing knowing that this is without a doubt the best font of knowledge and experience in this area and in the hope that someone would be interested in helping. As a microscopist I cannot help the group.

If you think that you might be able to help please pm me and I can put you in contact with the group.

TIA
microscopically yours,
BrianO

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic