TEDx presentation

This area is for the discussion of what's new, what's on your mind, and general photographic topics. A place to meet, make comments on this site, and get the latest community news.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

scitch

TEDx presentation

Post by scitch »

in about 10 minutes, I'll be doing a presentation about focus stacking that will be streamed online here. http://new.livestream.com/accounts/6896 ... ts/2566077

mike

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

Post by rjlittlefield »

I came in late, but as of this moment it looks like you can "rewind" to 04:23:46 to start at the beginning of this presentation.

I hadn't used Livestream before, so they made me register. That was free and simple.

--Rik

PS. Don't panic at the sound system chaos a couple of minutes in -- they get it fixed in a few seconds.

scitch

Post by scitch »

What did you think? I'm no expert, but I hope I got across the passion for the hobby. It'll be on YouTube soon and they'll probably edit some of that stuff out.

Mike

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

Post by rjlittlefield »

I think it came out well. It's always hard to know what concepts and snippets the audience will get out of something like that. You gave them opportunities in a lot of different directions.

--Rik

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic