Pink rose - 3X mag, Zerene Stacker...

Images taken in a controlled environment or with a posed subject. All subject types.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Wayne Baker

Pink rose - 3X mag, Zerene Stacker...

Post by Wayne Baker »

3X mag at sensor... 73 images, Zerene Stacker PMax...

Canon 65mm MP-E, 5D markII...

:D

Aynia

Post by Aynia »

Jeepers, I've been struck colourblind.

Pink rose!!???? :lol:

It works beautifully in black and white.

Wayne Baker

Post by Wayne Baker »

heh heh..

I was able to bring out more detail in black and white... When in colour it was a bit overwhelming.. Using the colour sliders in PS I was able to accentuate the detail in the edges of the petal, making for a much more pleasing result...

This image will be exhibited at the RMIT University graduate photography exhibition at the start of December, along with one other image created using Zerene Stacker that I'll post up soon... I'll be giving the software credit in the artist statement displayed next to each work at the gallery...

The university has also expressed great interest in including multi-focused image fusion in the teaching program. I will be presenting my undergrad research in a couple of weeks and the head of the photography program is quite interested in the image stacking method...

:D :D

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

Post by rjlittlefield »

Wayne Baker wrote:The university has also expressed great interest in including multi-focused image fusion in the teaching program. I will be presenting my undergrad research in a couple of weeks and the head of the photography program is quite interested in the image stacking method...
Congratulations! That's quite an advance from being an isolated "voice in the wilderness". :smt023

--Rik

Wayne Baker

Post by Wayne Baker »

Heh heh yeah thanks Rik. I showed the rose image plus a couple of others yesterday and they received quite a bit of interest. No-one believed that a 12" x 16" print was showing something only 8mm wide with such detail.

Thanks for the work you put into this site as it's helped me a lot.. :D :D

Wayne

beetleman

Post by beetleman »

Truly a beautiful natural form Wayne.
Take Nothing but Pictures--Leave Nothing but Footprints.
Doug Breda

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic