Pepper Mill

Images taken in a controlled environment or with a posed subject. All subject types.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Cyclops

Pepper Mill

Post by Cyclops »

First shot with the 30D
100mm macro lens
Desklamp with 40W bulb
Custom WB
Canon 5D and 30D | Canon IXUS 265HS | Cosina 100mm f3.5 macro | EF 75-300 f4.5-5.6 USM III | EF 50 f1.8 II | Slik 88 tripod | Apex Practicioner monocular microscope

jgknight

Post by jgknight »

An interesting viewpoint. I have never thought of looking under mine.
John

A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up a thousand times the memory.

mrwildie

Post by mrwildie »

Great shot...Creative macro shots of everyday objects are really fun to do.
One is inviting the viewer to look at the world from another poiint of vew...to see the normally unseen.
You can take this idea to another level and use it to produce product shots-there's a niche stock market for images of this kind.

Gary
"If it's not worth photographing It's not worth looking at .Susan Sontag.
Nikon D300, D300s,60D micro lens ,PB 6 bellows,Stackshot, Nikon twin speed light macro flash system,tripods, reversal rings, tubes and other macro paraphernalia.

Cyclops

Post by Cyclops »

mrwildie wrote:Great shot...Creative macro shots of everyday objects are really fun to do.
One is inviting the viewer to look at the world from another poiint of vew...to see the normally unseen.
You can take this idea to another level and use it to produce product shots-there's a niche stock market for images of this kind.

Gary
Funny I was discussing that field of work with the missus earlier. We have the technology...
Canon 5D and 30D | Canon IXUS 265HS | Cosina 100mm f3.5 macro | EF 75-300 f4.5-5.6 USM III | EF 50 f1.8 II | Slik 88 tripod | Apex Practicioner monocular microscope

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic