Back behind the lens!

Images taken in a controlled environment or with a posed subject. All subject types.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

thartl

Back behind the lens!

Post by thartl »

So after months of no shooting I finally made it back behind the lens for macro. I've been doing tons of non-macro shooting, but it felt great to get a post on the forum once again! Yeah me!

I will confess, I sprayed these store bought flowers, but in all fairness it is not warm enough here for flowers yet. I was really trying to capture a live spider, and I just was too rusty and slow. I am fairly pleased.

Canon 5dMKII, Bellows, 68mm Tubes, 50mm f8 1/100 ISO 100, 27 Images Zerene Stacker, Sharpened and adjusted using PSCS4

Canon 5dMKII, Bellows, 68mm Tubes, 50mm f8 1/60 ISO 100, 25 Images Zerene Stacker, Sharpened and adjusted using PSCS4

Canon 5dMKII, Bellows, 68mm Tubes, 50mm f8 1/100 ISO 100, 45 Images Zerene Stacker, Sharpened and adjusted using PSCS4
Tyler

Still Learning!

Cyclops

Post by Cyclops »

Very cool photos!
Canon 5D and 30D | Canon IXUS 265HS | Cosina 100mm f3.5 macro | EF 75-300 f4.5-5.6 USM III | EF 50 f1.8 II | Slik 88 tripod | Apex Practicioner monocular microscope

twebster

Post by twebster »

This is a very nice series of images. Good compositions and the colors are well saturated. I think the second one is my favorite. Good job. :)
Tom Webster

Phoenix "The Valley of the Sun", Arizona, USA

The worst day photographing dragonflies is better than the best day working! :)

thartl

Post by thartl »

Thanks folks! I think the third one is a little too saturated in the color field?.?. Maybe. I also like the second photo! But there was a white flower petal that looks a bit like a worm in there, a bit distracting especially at original size.
Tyler

Still Learning!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic