Another flower from Longwood

Images of undisturbed subjects in their natural environment. All subject types.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

salden

Another flower from Longwood

Post by salden »

I do not know the name. Next time I am at Longwood (probably next weekend) I will have to get the name of this one.

Canon 1D Mark IIN
Canon 28-135 USM
ISO 100
1/10 at f13
Handheld
Sue Alden

P_T

Post by P_T »

For some reason, I can see an angry face with open mouth and 2 top teeth on the flower to the right. :smt003

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

Yeah you're right there P_T, I see it too. Sue must have made it mad. :lol: I also see that she used one of my favorite lenses too in taking this photo. :D

A very interesting flower there Sue :D , reminds me of an Orchid or something similar too I guess. I don't know a great deal about garden or domesticated flowers. :-k

salden

Post by salden »

This was taken in the Orchid greenhouse and yes, I noticed the angry face before I took the image. I figured it was mad because I had yet to ask it for a photo opp... :lol:
Sue Alden

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

Well I wasn't far off in my guess of some kind of orchid I suppose. Reminds me of when I took a few shots at a wildlife presentation here in the mountains. There was a Park Ranger giving a talk and explaining how the bears live in the mountains here and he had a small bear with him. I was taking photos of it all and did not notice until I got home and downloaded them, that in the group of kids behind the ranger, one of them was making faces at me as I took the shots. :lol:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic