Excellent Deal on Precision 1mm Pitch Rails - NIB @ $60

Have questions about the equipment used for macro- or micro- photography? Post those questions in this forum.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Macro_Cosmos

Re: Excellent Deal on Precision 1mm Pitch Rails - NIB @ $60

Post by Macro_Cosmos »

ray_parkhurst wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:43 pm
Macro_Cosmos wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:10 pm
Hi Ray,
Open to selling me one of the two? I asked him about the shipping cost of $60 and stripping the packaging, never heard back and got my order cancelled.
His feedback is good, hopefully your issue is resolved.
If he had shipped me 4 I'd probably say yes, but with only 2 I think I want to keep them myself. Plus, aren't you in the EU? Shipping would probably be at least $60 even stripped down.
I see, I have a mailing service in Oregon, that'll be the location. A shame that the seller is unreliable.
Anyhow, I found a couple Suruga Seiki stages in the graveyard, I'll hopefully get to keep them instead. They were used in high end slide scanners.

ray_parkhurst

Re: Excellent Deal on Precision 1mm Pitch Rails - NIB @ $60

Post by ray_parkhurst »

Macro_Cosmos wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:15 am
ray_parkhurst wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:43 pm
Macro_Cosmos wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:10 pm
Hi Ray,
Open to selling me one of the two? I asked him about the shipping cost of $60 and stripping the packaging, never heard back and got my order cancelled.
His feedback is good, hopefully your issue is resolved.
If he had shipped me 4 I'd probably say yes, but with only 2 I think I want to keep them myself. Plus, aren't you in the EU? Shipping would probably be at least $60 even stripped down.
I see, I have a mailing service in Oregon, that'll be the location. A shame that the seller is unreliable.
Anyhow, I found a couple Suruga Seiki stages in the graveyard, I'll hopefully get to keep them instead. They were used in high end slide scanners.
PM sent

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic