Thorlabs ITL200 adapters help needed

Have questions about the equipment used for macro- or micro- photography? Post those questions in this forum.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

nielsgeode

Re: Thorlabs ITL200 adapters help needed

Post by nielsgeode »

Macro_Cosmos wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:07 am
It's all good, thanks for the offer!
I'm a pain in the bottom snob when it comes to these things. I must set everything up and verify it with reproducible results before posting. I don't see myself as a scientific, but I do want to be as consistent as humanly possible within my budget. I can always build my measuring setup back up.

For this one, I want it to act as a "for dummies" guide. I want a component list and precise explanation on how to get everything build. I also want it to apply to every single camera in existence. I'll do some thinking and build a mind map next week. There's this incredibly annoying C++ assignment I have to finish. I am unimaginably bad at coding. :smt022
Coding...For many many years I want to learn coding. In the good old days I started assembler but gave up after 1 week. Same for C and C++. Now I want to learn python as a starting language :) My problem is lack of patience and I give up with far-too-easy excersizes because they seem so pointless to me and because of lack of a more complex project.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic