Nikon Diaphot TMD repair manual

Have questions about the equipment used for macro- or micro- photography? Post those questions in this forum.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

daj1u06

Nikon Diaphot TMD repair manual

Post by daj1u06 »

Hi, does anyone have a scan of a Nikon diaphot TMD service / repair manual they could supply me with a copy? I've just acquired and serviced a very nice example, with lovely optics (and even a phase L insert - I had to 3d print one for my other diaphot) but there is a fragment of lens tissue stuck on the photo framing mask slider that is visible down the eyepieces (the slider at the base of the eyepiece column) and I can't find an obvious way to access the mechanism it to clean this off. There is some discussion on this board from a long time ago pointing to a web site which claims to hold a copy, but that site needs registration and credit card details and auto signs you up to premium rate subscriptions and doesn't have good scam ratings so I don't want to go there. Nikon won't help. Any advice appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Dave Johnston,
Biomedical Imaging Unit,
University of Southampton.

Chris S.
Site Admin

Re: Nikon Diaphot TMD repair manual

Post by Chris S. »

I have something labeled "Nikon Inverted Microscope DIAPHOT 300/200 repair manual." Would this be of any use? I don't anything about this series of instruments.

--Chris S.

ldflan

Re: Nikon Diaphot TMD repair manual

Post by ldflan »

I have a scan of the repair manual for the Diaphot. PM me with your email and will forward it.

Leonard

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic