Insect Eggs...

Images made through a microscope. All subject types.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Ken Ramos

Insect Eggs...

Post by Ken Ramos »

Not posting over here as much as I used to in my early days with the forums, having been swayed away by the Macro community, I thought that I would share a bit of what I have been seeing through the use of the stereomicroscope or dissecting microscope. If anyone has been contemplating purchasing one of these scopes, it will be money well invested if you have a serious desire to study nature close in. :wink:

Illumination is provided by the onboard halogen illuminator with a light blue diffuser, magnifications are at various values of course and selective focus utilized on all image frames. I could speculate as to the identity of these eggs but I will leave that to experts. However, while observing these little jewels, I noted activity within, somewhat like one would see while observing various types of encystments of protozoa, water bear or maybe rotifer eggs. :D

Raul G

EGGS

Post by Raul G »

Great pics Ken!
It would be great to see some spider eggs in your images.
Would be a chance to overcome arachnofobia. :wink:

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

Raul G commented:
It would be great to see some spider eggs in your images.
Well I suppose I could agree on seeing spider eggs close up but I really don't think that I would be the choice one to take them. :lol:

Thanks Raul :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic