guidance

A forum to ask questions, post setups, and generally discuss anything having to do with photomacrography and photomicroscopy.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Brundle Fly

guidance

Post by Brundle Fly »

I'm in need of assistance. There are a lot of color aberrations in my images and I'm having trouble removing them. I use affinity photo for post processing. Anybody familiar with affinity have any tips on dealing with such extreme aberrations? I've attached the full image plus a crop showing the aberrations.

This crop shows the color aberrations also an unusual yellow halo towards the bottom of the image.

RDolz

Post by RDolz »

Hi.

I think the first thing that should be done is to reduce, as far as possible, the aberrations in the capture.

The image you show us seems to have been taken with a low quality or defective lens. Some questions:

Could you take a picture of a flat object ?. In the forum you will see many examples of it, for example a printed paper, a silicon wafer, .. etc.

Can you tell us the technical aspects: what lens, or combination of them, have you used, .... camera, magnification, etc?

With the image and the data I think there are people in the forum who can help you.

Best
Ramón Dolz

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic