Nikon microscope parts for sale on ebay

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

steveminchington

Nikon microscope parts for sale on ebay

Post by steveminchington »

I hope this is ok to post this note on here - if not, admins can remove.

I am not a dealer but have accumulated a large amount of microscope parts but due to continuing health problems, I have decided to now sell. I am having to give up my love of macro/micro photography and have dismantled my macro rig and sold some parts already. A couple of years ago I bought a number of Olympus BH microscopes from a silicon chip manufacturer that were up for disposal, for the focus blocks. I am selling these also. At the moment I have listed on ebay several Nikon objectives and other microscope parts. I'm not looking for top money for any of these items, I just need to move them on and let someone else have the benefit of them. I will be listing more items in the coming weeks. You can find them under my ebay account name "mrmonochrome". If you use the advanced search tool for that seller you will be able to find the items.

I would like to say a big thank you to everyone on this forum for all the help and support you gave me when I started out in macro and then micro photography. You are an amazing community of very talented people.

houstontx

Post by houstontx »

not finding your store or items under that name

Scarodactyl

Post by Scarodactyl »

https://www.ebay.com/sch/mrmonochrome/m ... 6732.m1684
If you're in the US it apparently hides some of these by default and you have to change location preferences (thanks, eBay!)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic