3x5 TMC Optical Breadboard Isolation Tabletop - Seattle Area

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

ldflan

3x5 TMC Optical Breadboard Isolation Tabletop - Seattle Area

Post by ldflan »

Just the top, no legs. Truly a thing of beauty. 1/4-20 tapped holes at 1" centers. Stainless. 3'x5'x2" thick. Weighs about 350lb, I would guess. I was going to stretch it across between two cabinet bases on top of rubber vibration damping feet, but the 3' depth is just a little too large for my space. I sure wish it weren't.

Make me some reasonable offer in cash or trade, or state your case why you should have it for whatever pittance you want to pay. I can deliver it from my pickup in the greater Seattle area, but you'll need three or more strong people, or a forklift or a hoist of some sort to get it out and into position. Can take some pics if you need em.

75RR

Post by 75RR »

I am nowhere near the area and not in the running anyway, but would love to see some photos of it - sounds amazing.
Don't suppose you can knock a wall or two down to make it fit?
Zeiss Standard WL & Wild M8
Olympus E-p2 (Micro Four Thirds Camera)

ldflan

Post by ldflan »

Will post some pics soon. I believe it's the 77 Series, 2" thick version. It is definitely stainless, and definitely has a ferromagnetic layer underneath that. Here is a webpage showing it.

http://www.directindustry.com/prod/tmc/ ... tem_513786

Look at the 77 series. The picture is of the 4" thick version. This one is 2" thick.

I would keep it if I had another 8" to work with. But I don't, even if I knock down a wall. :(

Fortunately I got a smaller one with it, and am keeping that one. :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic