Greetings from Southern California

Lets get to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Beatsy

Post by Beatsy »

Lou Jost wrote:Beatsy, I hope you have a big house...
Nope. Everything, camera gear, microscopes, macro rig, gizmos, 'stuff' and me, all neatly and tightly slotted into one average-sized bedroom with 3 tables (about to be 4), one adjustable office chair, cupboards, shelving, books and PC. Chemicals and most glassware are stored "off-site" in a downstairs pantry. Everything I use regularly is set up and ready to go at all times, other stuff needs minor rearrangement when the fancy takes me. It's taken a while (years) to organise it thusly, but I'm super-content with the setup now. My only concern is that the density of the room may be approaching that of a black hole. There's obviously some kind of 'event horizon' forming because when I enter the room for "just 5 minutes tinkering" it can often take a whole day before I get back out again :D

ChrisR
Site Admin

Post by ChrisR »

We have a "spare" bedroom. We sleep in it.
Chris R

Saul

Post by Saul »

Beatsy wrote:... Everything, camera gear, microscopes, macro rig, gizmos, 'stuff' and me, all neatly and tightly slotted into one average-sized bedroom with 3 tables (about to be 4), one adjustable office chair, cupboards, shelving, books and PC. Chemicals and most glassware are stored "off-site" in a downstairs pantry. ...
Steve, you are in the better situation than me :) All my stuff is under the bed , rig is on the floor near the bed :) No tables...My black hole is more dense ...
Saul
μ-stuff

Beatsy

Post by Beatsy »

Saul wrote: Steve, you are in the better situation than me :) All my stuff is under the bed , rig is on the floor near the bed :) No tables...My black hole is more dense ...
Sleeping with your gear - now that's true passion! :)

MacroLab3D

Post by MacroLab3D »

I was laughing so hard on this. Love you, guys!
Glad to meet you, Hero!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic