Bay Area, California--tutorial...

Starting out in microscopy? Post images and ask questions relating to the microscope and get answers from our more advanced users on the subject.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

eric dolphy

Bay Area, California--tutorial...

Post by eric dolphy »

hello

in the interest of making quick(er) work of this, a student of photomicrography asks for an hour or two of your time in clarifying some of the fine points hindering my advance...

that is, posting a question, waiting a few days, hoping the response is comprehensive enough, etc., is not the way to go about this...

if you reside anywhere near Silicon Valley, I will compensate you for your time and expertise in assembling an objective-to-DSLR rig, according to intended use, budget, etc.

I am convinced that a one or two hour dialogue will accomplish far more than dozens of hours in a slog through the threads...it is akin to learning a new language: if you are immersed in the culture--e.g., residing in Berlin--you will gain fluency in German in the merest fraction of the time spent wading through web texts...

even an hour or so in a phone dialogue would be a welcome learning tactic, and hasten the process...

Best,

E.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic