Looking for Olympus BHT/BHTU Lamp Houses (Defective)

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

carlh6902

Looking for Olympus BHT/BHTU Lamp Houses (Defective)

Post by carlh6902 »

I'm looking to obtain a few lamp houses to fit the Olympus BHT/BHTU stand. It is OK if these do not work (i.e., bad lamp contacts), as I'm trying to develop a procedure to overhaul these with new sockets. They need to be physically complete and usable otherwise. If you have one or more you'd be willing to part with relatively cheaply, please PM me. I'm anxious to get started on this project, and will of course share the resulting rebuild procedure with the community.

Carl

carlh6902

Post by carlh6902 »

ChrisR
Site Admin

Post by ChrisR »

Excellent piece of work, Carl. A valuable resource for the community :).
Chris R

Chris S.
Site Admin

Post by Chris S. »

Carl,

I agree with ChrisR that your writeup--exquisitely done--is a valuable resource for the community. Excellent work! :D

Your article may attract more attention if moved from the equipment exchange section.

--Chris S.
Last edited by Chris S. on Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

carlh6902

Post by carlh6902 »

I just posted the link here to "close the thread", so to speak. The moderators should feel free to move this any place they deem appropriate (including, I suppose, the trash can...).

Alan Wood has already added this to his wonderful Olympus site.

Carl

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic