Stacking Software for Mac OSX?

A forum to ask questions, post setups, and generally discuss anything having to do with photomacrography and photomicroscopy.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Owen

Stacking Software for Mac OSX?

Post by Owen »

A dumb new guy question - is there a software package roughly equivalent to Helicon Focus or CombineZ (both of which appear to run under MS Windows) which runs under Mac OS X?

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

Post by rjlittlefield »

Helicon Focus is available for Mac OS 10.3+.

Maybe you've been looking at old download pages from some 3rd party distributers?

Check out the company's own download page at http://www.heliconfilter.com/pages/focus_downloads.html .

Or do you need a version for some earlier Mac OS? If so, I don't know a solution.

--Rik

Owen

Post by Owen »

Running OS X 10.4.

I must have been looking at older links. Even, I think, their home page which appeared to have been hosted somewhere in Eastern Europe, or further east.

Thank you very much - I was not looking forward to solving this particular problem by hand in CS2.

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

Post by rjlittlefield »

Owen wrote:Thank you very much - I was not looking forward to solving this particular problem by hand in CS2.
You're very welcome.

And by the way -- welcome aboard! :D We'll be interested to see whatever it is that you're working on, whenever you think the time is right.

--Rik

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic