Gone! Free: Nikon coaxial light module

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

ray_parkhurst

Gone! Free: Nikon coaxial light module

Post by ray_parkhurst »

Free to good home...overall appears complete but unknown if it lights up as no power supply to test. Beam splitter rotates in/out and splitter itself looks to be in good shape. Outer case is dirty, needs a good cleaning. Shipping weight is ~3-4lbs. I will only ship USPS.

Last edited by ray_parkhurst on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

zzffnn

Post by zzffnn »

Ray,

You may want to keep it. It adds 50mm tube length to 160mm Labophot/Optiphot, so you can use 210mm objectives on those scopes. The beam splitter and filter stops can be easily removed, leaving a blank 50mm spacer, if you want it that way.

You should be able to remove the light source as well, if you don't need it.

ray_parkhurst

Post by ray_parkhurst »

zzffnn wrote:Ray,

You may want to keep it. It adds 50mm tube length to 160mm Labophot/Optiphot, so you can use 210mm objectives on those scopes. The beam splitter and filter stops can be easily removed, leaving a blank 50mm spacer, if you want it that way.

You should be able to remove the light source as well, if you don't need it.
Well, I have no particular need for it and it's been sitting idle for a couple years. Better to have someone else make use.

Several responses overnight so looks like it's spoken for...now gotta figure how to change title...

ChrisR
Site Admin

Post by ChrisR »

Missed it!
If anyone else has one "Lying around", please let me know!
I also need a lamphouse (all of the black part, including the collar which goes onto the cream part)
and/or the similar looking epi-fluorescence attachment.
(They're for an Optiphot, and an MM)
Chris R

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic