Chinese made Phase Contrast Scope

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

g4lab

Chinese made Phase Contrast Scope

Post by g4lab »

For sale is a new in the box never opened (I can open it and QC it for a buyer or you can take it sealed and have your own "unboxing" party) Phase Contrast Trinoc scope.

This is branded Lab Safety Supply which is a subsidiary of WW Grainger. It is probably similar in quality to the education level scopes from the big names and probably a step or two above an AmScope or no name.

It has a movable prism trinoc, four Plan Phase objectives and FN 18 oculars. A turret condenser , mechanical stage and halogen illumination.

I am asking $700 plus shipping for it.
Last edited by g4lab on Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:16 am, edited 3 times in total.

g4lab

Post by g4lab »

I found a home for this scope. When I set it up I was fairly amazed at the quality of it. There were some rough looking edges here and there but in places where it counted things looked very good.

If anyone is interested I probably can get more of these. I did not do the phase ring alignment nor check image quality but will do that soon and report back.

g4lab

Post by g4lab »

Another one of these has come my way and I am offering it again at the same price $700 net of paypal fees. Shipping not included. In unopened factory carton. I could double box it and ship it anywhere. This is probably about a $1500 unit if bought from AmScope. LSS has better QC. They are part of WWGrainger.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic