Diversitas Project

Images taken in a controlled environment or with a posed subject. All subject types.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

GuiCorreia

Diversitas Project

Post by GuiCorreia »

Hi all,

I would like to present some images produced for a project of which I worked together with two other photographers and the Zoology Museum of the University of Sao Paulo, Brasil where we discussed diversity through images of the class Insecta, with emphasis on coleoptera order. Anyone who wants to know more about the project can access www.diversitas.46graus.com for more information.
All the comments are more then welcome.
Sorry but i dont have all the details of the specimens.

Image Image

I need to find the better way to upload the images, any suggestions are welcome too

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

Post by rjlittlefield »

GuiCorreia, welcome aboard!

You had the images loaded OK.

The only problem was that you had the two images jammed right together, with no space or newline separating them.

That forced them to display side-by-side on the same line, which messed up the page format.

I did an Admin edit on your post to insert a couple of spaces, so that your image section now looks like this:

Code: Select all

[img]http://www.photomacrography.net/forum/userpix/6376_20170123_202750_CEditado_1.jpg[/img] [size=18][/size] [img]http://www.photomacrography.net/forum/userpix/6376_20170121_120843_Cfinal_2.jpg[/img]
Of course the " [ /size]" tags don't accomplish anything in that position, but they are harmless so I left them in.

The other thing I notice about your images is that their file length is quite short. This makes me wonder if you uploaded much larger images and allowed the forum software to shrink them.

It is always best to shrink images yourself, so that you have control over exactly what they look like. If images are 1024 pixels or smaller, and the file length is 300 KB or shorter, then what the forum software serves back to viewers will be exactly the same as what was uploaded.

--Rik

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic