www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - Stackingrig complete and first results
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Stackingrig complete and first results
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Beginners Micro
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GaryB

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love that one, it appears to be silently rising from a milky swamp ready to suck the brains of it's victim... Shocked
microman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GaryB wrote:
I love that one, it appears to be silently rising from a milky swamp ready to suck the brains of it's victim... Shocked

Haha i see it too now !

I need more bugs to photograph but living up north there is still a few months before the bugs awake and season is short. I found one long dead but it looked so mummified it was not worth stacking. Guess i could order some bugs off the interwebs Wink
microman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picture of a Winter Aconite flower. Found some of the pollen hanging in an unidentified object. Only flower that comes up during the winter in my garden. Still snow and freezing temps.

Was very diffucult to light it. I think i need to redo my lightning setup for these kind of shots. To much haloing with standard diffused light..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Beginners Micro All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: