Hello! I am new here and eager to learn.

Lets get to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

MarkSturtevant

Hello! I am new here and eager to learn.

Post by MarkSturtevant »

Greetings. I live in Michigan., and I have been passionate about insects and other arthropods for as long as I can remember. Only recently have I discovered the joys of macrophotography, and now I am pretty much obsessed with it. It is going to be a long winter. I have greatly enjoyed learning about macrophotography from the experts here, and I thought I would just join the group and maybe ask some questions later on.
My current kit is: a Canon T5i body, a couple stock 50mm prime lenses, extension tubes, and an olde Canon Fd zoom lens + an Fd-EF adaptor. I am saving $ to expand my set of lenses.
You can see a small sample of my stuff at: https://www.flickr.com/photos/87421607@ ... 202869011/
Mark Sturtevant
Dept. of Still Waters

Lou Jost

Post by Lou Jost »

Hi Mark! Great to see you here! This is a treasure trove of information and generous people eager to share their knowledge. I am sure you will enjoy it as much as I have.

MarkSturtevant

Hi!

Post by MarkSturtevant »

Hi 'ya Lou! I have you to thank for bringing me here.
Mark Sturtevant
Dept. of Still Waters

Lou Jost

Post by Lou Jost »

It's been an eye-opening experience for me. Lots of inspiring work, at the cutting edge of quality and creativity. And lots of science too!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic